A worksheet for students to add some verses and stanzasSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies of the second page of activities for students.
2. Play the song for students to get familiar ( and remember, if you used the previous MED) and sing it.
3. Discuss with students the story in the song.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work individually.
5. Tell students to read aloud the verses, stanza, given as an example, and sing it to the melody and tune of the song.
6. Tell students to think of new verses to continue the song. using the patterns at the bottom of the page. Help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
7. Ask students to complete the activity by drawing a picture to illustrate their verse (s).
8. Invite students to work in groups of three and sing their verses to compare how similar they were from theirs.
Compartir MED en classroom: