A popular song for students to practice verses and stanzasSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to play the video of the song.
2. Show the video but pause it for students to identify the characters (a duck, a man selling lemonade in a park) ) and talk about them.
3. The video shows the lyrics so invite students to sing along. You may want to read the lines aloud for them or dictate them if time allows. You may have the option to type the lyrics and make copies for your students to go with the activity.
4. Play the video and wait for reactions. The voice of the duck and the melody are fun.
5. Ask students what the title of the song is and the chorus.
6. Practice the chorus and help with pronunciation.
7. Discuss the duck song, the story in it, and get some comments from students.
8. Play the song again and ask students to sing and sing the chorus louder.
9. Ask students how the song makes them feel.
Compartir MED en classroom: