A song for students to sing reading the lyricsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video of the song.
2. Show the tile and ask students what it is (elicit 'title').
3. Play the first 20 seconds of the song without sound for them to read and discuss what it is about.
4. Ask students what the chorus of the song they think it is.
5. Rewind the song and start playing it again with sound.
6. Ask students how the song makes them feel and why.
7. Invite the class to sing the song.
Compartir MED en classroom: