A worksheet for students to practice SH vs CHSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Write on the board CH and SH and elicit from students a word that has the sound ( chair, share, chalk, shop, etc) and model pronunciation form them.
3. Distribute the worksheet and explain to students what they have to dom, identify the word the pictures represent, and write it on the spaces.
4. Model the activity by using pair #1 SHIP vs CHIP, pronounce, and ask the class to repeat.
5. Ask students to work in pairs and pay attention to the spelling of the words.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Invite pairs of students to read the words, student A read the first word, Student B read the second and then, both students read the pair at the same time.
Compartir MED en classroom: