An activity for students to find rhyming wordsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies of the first two pages. Students will also need scissors and glue.
2. Distribute the first page and ask students to find the title of the activity, WHAT WORDS RHYME WITH RAIN?
3. Elicit from students words that rhyme with 'rain' and make a list of them on the board. Avoid giving explanations on syntax, that is if they are verb, adjectives, etc.
4. Ask volunteers to read the words and practice the sound.
5. Distribute the second page in the activity and ask students to court the drops and paste them to make a family of words that rhyme.
6. Ask students to read the word family several times slowly, then, quickly, and have fun.
Compartir MED en classroom: