A document with the lyrics of a song for students to identify the parts in a songSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review what a stanza and a verse are.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to find the title and count the number of stanzas there are.
4. Ask students to read the chorus and say if this is a song or a poem.
5. Ask students to read the lyrics to the song and help with vocabulary as needed.
6. Invite students to draw a picture that illustrates the song and present it to other students to talk about it.
Compartir MED en classroom: