A song for students to practice identifying its partsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students what the title is, "All about helpfulness" and what they think it means, refers to.
3. Play the song and ask students to listen and identify the chorus, first, then try to catch other words related to the concept of 'Help'.
4. Invite students to clap to the rhythm.
5. Discuss with students the song and help with vocabulary as needed.
6. Play the song again and make pauses to discuss with students some of the lines. You may take this opportunity to dictate the stanzas for them to follow and sing.
7. Invite students to join in singing and make some moves to go with the song.
Compartir MED en classroom: