A worksheet for students to grain practice on identifying parts of songsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to read what a stanza is and help clarify the concept by giving a short explanation and help with some other examples-
3. Ask students if the song they sing has stanzas.
4. Ask students to think of a title for their poems and have some volunteers share their ideas.
Ask students to write their poems and encourage them to be creative.
4. Monitor and offer help as needed.
5. Ask students to exchange their poems with other students and talk about them.
Compartir MED en classroom: