A song for students to identify verses and stanzasSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video. Project the title and ask students what the song is going to be about.
2. Ask students "What makes a good friend?" and discuss answers with them. Tell them it is the title of the song.
3. Play the song and invite students to sing the chorus only and pay attention to the lyrics of the song to sing it later.
4. Write on the board, "A good friend is______." and ask students to complete the line with original information.
5. Play the song again and invite students to join in singing.
6. Ask students the question, "What makes a good friend?" and invite them to use the vocabulary seen in the song (some of the verbs, expressions, adjectives )
Compartir MED en classroom: