A popular song for students to read the lyrics and singSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video of a popular story, "The Duck Sing".
2. Show the first scene and pause the video for students to describe it, ask them what they see.
3. Play the video and pause it again where the dialogs between the duck and the man who sells lemonade are. Read the lines again and ask students to repeat them since they are going to be used along with the story several times.
4. Play the song and invite students to listen to it first and even if they cannot follow it this first time, the animations will help them to get the story.
5. Ask questions about the duck and what he wants.
6. Play the song again and invite students to join in singing.
7. Ask students how they liked the story, the song, the lyrics.
Compartir MED en classroom: