A song for students to listen to and singSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show students the video with the lyrics of the song.
2. Ask students who their best friend is and how long they have been friends.
3. Play the song and make pauses if necessary to make comments and/or help with vocabulary.
4. Ask students to sing out loud "That's what best friends do" and try to follow the lyrics. You may want to present the words to the song before and make copies for students.
5. Ask students to find words that rhyme and circle them.
6. Invite students to join in singing.
We don't always like the same things Take ice cream we like different flavors And we don't always see things the same Once you called me a name And I returned the favor But you are my best friend Forever we won't ever let that end No never You are here for me and I am here for you That's what best friends do We don't always see eye to eye Don't ask me why But we don't mind it And we don't always get along but our friendship's strong We can always find it (CHORUS) We don't always fit in with the crowd but we still stand proud and we stand together And we don't care what other people say We go our own true way That works a whole lot better (chorus) (chorus)
Compartir MED en classroom: