A song for children to sing reading the lyricsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the song. The lyrics appear on the video for students to read.
2. Project the first stanza and pause the video so you can read it for students.
3. Ask them what it is talking about (the weather, winter) and ask them to read it aloud.
4. Play the song and invite students to follow the song by reading the stanzas. The vocabulary is presented there too.
5. Repeat the same procedure with the second, and third parts of the song.
6. Play the song again and invite students to join in singing.
7. Play the section where the different stanzas appear and ask students to find the rhyming words.
Compartir MED en classroom: