An activity for students to write a shape poem and have funSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students what that is (a fish). Ask students to name the fish (NEMO).
3. Elicit from students to think of words and ideas (verb) related to FISH and write them on the board. Help with some words if necessary.
4. From the list of words you got try to find rhyming words to go with them.
5. Write a short sentence to work as the first verse of a poem students need to write and ask students to give you the second verse using a rhyming word
6. Ask students to be as creative and original to write 2 or 3 more verses.
7. Monitor and offer help as needed.
Compartir MED en classroom: