A format for students to write a shape poem: homeSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students what that is (a house/home)
3. Elicit from students rhyming words, to go with HOME or HOUSE, and write them on the board. Help with some words if necessary.
4. Write a short sentence to work as the first verse of a poem students need to write and ask students to give you the second verse using a rhyming word
5. Ask students to be as creative and original to write 2 or 3 more verses.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Invite students to read their poems in pairs, then, to another pair.
Compartir MED en classroom: