A format for students to write a shape poem: ice creamSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students what that is (an ice cream cone).
3. Elicit from students rhyming words, ideas, concepts that have to do with ice cream, and write them on the board.
4. Write a short sentence to work as the first verse of a poem students need to write and ask students to give you the second verse using a rhyming word
5. Ask students to be as creative and original to write 2 or 3 more verses.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Invite students to read their poems to the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: