A shape-poem format for students to write a poemSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students what that is (wings).
3. Elicit from students words, ideas, concepts that have to do with wings, and write them on the board.
4. Write a short sentence to work as the first verse in a poem that students need to complete.
5. Ask students to be as creative and original to write 2 or 3 more verses.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Invite students to read their poems to the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: