A format for students to write a shape poemSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students what shape that is ( a butterfly).
3. Ask students to say things about butterflies and write them on the board.
4. Tell students they are going to write a short poem about a butterfly.
5. Offer help as needed with vocabulary and sentence structure.
6. Encourage students to be original and creative and whatever they want to write about a butterfly is going to be fine.
7. Invite students to read their poems to the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: