A video for students to review what rhyming is and work in their own poemsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students they are going to practice rhyming words and write a poem.
3. Play the video and make pauses for students to repeat the words presented. Star with what rhyming words are and ask students to make a list of the words in their notebooks.
4. Ask students to read the rhyming words aloud at the same time so the classroom is very noisy.
5. Ask students to do " Do these words rhyme? " section and raise their hands to answer.
6. Ask students to write 2 or 3 verses to practice the words and write a poem.
Compartir MED en classroom: