A popular nursery rhyme for students to read aloudSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to underline the title of the poem. Then, read it aloud.
3. Ask students to listen to the poem and underline the words that end in _ING.
4. Ask students to read the words ending in _ING and choose some students at random to read the poem.
5. Trace the tile of the poem and ask students what that is.
6. Ask students to read the last exercise and find the words that end in _ING but they have to read aloud.
7. Check answers with the class by reading the words incorrectly for them to correct you.
Compartir MED en classroom: