A poem for students to read aloud and have fun with soundsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to underline DIDDLE, DIDDLE.
3. Ask students to repeat the line, three times and help with pronunciation.
4. This is a popular rhyme for children to have fun with a silly poem. You may want to translate or paraphrase the poem into Spanish but the actual purpose of the activity is to practice pronunciation and rhyming words.
4. Read the poem for students and ask them to circle the words that rhyme.
5. Check students' answers and correct them necessary. Isolate the words and pronounce them again.
6. Invite students to read the poem in pairs aloud.
7. Ask students to trace the poem, then, copy it and write it on the same page.
Compartir MED en classroom: