A worksheet for students to identify the words that don’t rhymeSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to listen to you read the words.
3. Read loud and clear so students can repeat after you.
4. Tell students to find the words that don't rhyme. Encourage the students to read the words aloud so they can hear the sound at the same time they are identifying them.
5. MOnitor and offer help as needed.
6. Ask students to work in pairs with the second activity where they need to write a new word that rhymes with the new word. For that purpose, read the words for students and encourage them to use their vocabulary or ask other classmates for new words.
Compartir MED en classroom: