A worksheet for students to practice identifying rhyming wordsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and draw students' attention towards the first column.
3. Point at the pictures and ask what they are. Dive students to notice they need to complete the word with the missing letter.
4. Then, ask students to read the word twice.
5. Point at the second column and ask students what those words are. Help with vocabulary as needed and repeat the words twice for them to notice the sounds.
6. Students write a rhyming word in the second column. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Ask students to read the words in pairs, taking turns.
Compartir MED en classroom: