A phonics worksheet for students to identify soundsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work individually.
3. Point at the picture of CAT and FROG at the top of each box of exercises and ask students what those are. Help with pronunciation as needed.
4. Repeat CAT and FROG several times and ask students to repeat the same number of times.
5. Read the words in the boxes loud and clear for students to identify which words rhyme with CAT, and which ones with FROG.
6. Ask students to read the words that rhyme, then. the ones that don't rhyme in spite of having the same 'letter' in their spelling.
Compartir MED en classroom: