A vocabulary activity for students to practice letter L in initial positionSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review the names of the vowels in English, A, E, I, O, U. Then, ask students to give some words that start with those vowels or provide the examples.
3. REad the words and drive students to notice that spelling and pronunciation are different.
4. Distribute the worksheet (letter L, picked at random from file) and read the words at the bottom of the page.
5. Help with vocabulary and ask students to search the words.
6. Ask students to compare their word search activity with another student to check their answers and read the words aloud, in pairs as well.
Compartir MED en classroom: