A video for students to practice rhyming words and spelling, and singing and dancingSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Review the alphabet and make sure students can spell.
3. Play the video and ask students to listen first to the groups of words, then, pause the video and repeat the words the way they were presented in the video, 'IG (pronunciation, not spelling) + initial letter =new words.
4. When the 18 words have been presented (or decide on how many you want your students to practice) , ask students to 'dance and review' .
5. Words are presented with the word and a picture for students to repeat.
6. Ask students to write the words and add them to their vocabulary lists.
Compartir MED en classroom: