A video for students to practice with rhyming wordsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Give students a couple of words they know (or the ones you prefer and know your students identify easily) , ie. house - blouse, write them on the board and read them. Then, ask students what they have in common,
3. Tell students they are going to watch a video that has a lot of words that rhyme (decide on how many words you want your students to do) and they need to draw and write in their notebooks.
4. Play the video and make pauses to give students time to do the activity.
5. Read aloud he pairs of words for students since they are not pronounced in the video, only shown.
6. Say one word from the ones students did and elicit the pair from students.
Compartir MED en classroom: