A short poem for students to explore rhyming words and color the main characterSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students if they have ever seen leopards on Tv or at the zoo and what they look like.
3. Distribute the poem and ask students to follow it with their index finger as you read.
4. Read the poem for students and ask them to circle the words that rhyme.
5. Ask students what those words are and isolate them and read them again.
6. Invite students to read the poem aloud with you.
Compartir MED en classroom: