A short poem for students to explore rhyming words and color the main characterSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies of the poem.
2. Tell students they are going to learn a poem about a monkey so ask them what monkeys do.
3. Read the poem and ask students to identify the words that rhyme. Give an example to illustrate if necessary.
4. Ask students what the rhyming words in the poem are and invite them to circle them in the worksheet.
5. Read the poem again and read the rhyming words louder.
6. Ask students to color the monkey and read the poem with you one more time.
Compartir MED en classroom: