A short poem for students to explore and identify the rhyming wordsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the poem.
2. Ask students how many pencils they have and what they can do with those pencils.
3. Show the poem and use a ruler or a pointer to show students the lines that you'll read,
4. Ask students to listen carefully and identify rhyming words.
5. Ask students which are the words that rhyme and read them again for them. Students repeat.
6. Invite students to read the poem with you.
Compartir MED en classroom: