A short poem for students to explore and identify the rhyming wordsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the poem.
2. Ask students if they keep or hide things under their bed, what things, and why.
3. Project the poem and draw on the board a big bed and an arrow pointing at under the bed.
4. Read the poem and ask students to identify things and objects mentioned.
5. Ask students what the words ( point to the rhyming ones in the verses) have in common.
6. Ask students to read the poem with you and read the rhyming words louder.
Compartir MED en classroom: