A poem for students to read and enjoySugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the poem.
2. Ask students if they like cats and if they have one.
3. Project the poem, read it for students, and help with vocabulary as needed.
4. Ask students to raise their right hand every time they hear the word 'cat' while you're reading.
5. Ask students how many cats the poem talks about and mention some characteristics.
6. Invite the whole class to read aloud the poem with you and use a pointer or a ruler to show the lines you're reading. Then, choose some students at random to read the poem.
Compartir MED en classroom: