A pair-work activity for students to review asking for directions and practicing grammar and vocabularySugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. This is a pair-work activity for students to gain more practice on asking and giving directions so use the box with expressions to review.
3. Give each student a corresponding A or B worksheet, and tell the students not to show their worksheet to their partner.
4. Draw the students' attention to the 'Useful language' box on the worksheet and review how to ask for and give directions with the
5. Next, tell the students that they are going to give directions, starting at the pin located at the bottom of the map.
6. Student A goes first and asks Student B for directions to the places shown on their worksheet in the order shown. Student B then gives directions from place to place.
7. When Student A has been directed to each place, they mark the location on their map. The student then asks for directions to the
next place from there.
8. When all ten places have been marked on the map, the two students swap roles.
9. Afterwards, the students compare their maps to see if they have marked the locations correctly
Compartir MED en classroom: