A visual organizer to help students with their ideas and opinionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the organizer and ask students to read it.
3.Make sure they understand how to use it so give them an example and point at the different sections for them to see what information goes in each section.
4. Ask students to work individually this time on the topic, " Garbage problem in my town". Tell students that since they are entitled to give opinions on different matters, they see that their city has problems with garbage recollection and you have good ideas and suggestions for the City Hall.
5. Help students with grammar, vocabulary, and maybe ideas on how to be developed.
6. Tell students this format is only to help them organize their ideas so they can see the difference between giving an opinion based on reasons and supporting information.
7. Invite students to exchange their organizers with other students and discuss how they see the problem and what their ideas are.
Compartir MED en classroom: