A handout for students to work on giving opinions about different topicsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to work in groups of three and distribute the worksheet.
3. Ask students to read the prompts and help with vocabulary if necessary.
4. Tell students to choose a question to ask the members of the team and listen to their opinions.
5. Decide on two questions to write opinions about as a group so make a consensus about the topic.
6. When everybody has agreed on the questions-topics, ask them to start writing a paragraph, and express their opinions in favor of or against including reasons and justifications.
7. Invite groups to read their paragraphs to the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: