An activity for students to review the difference between facts and opinionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the template and ask students to read what facts and definitions are.
3. Review with students the importance of facts to give effective opinions.
4. Ask students to work in pairs and think about the topic 'Human Rights'. Let's say they are going to give/write an opinion on what the organization does, means, etc.
5. Ask students to discuss and write the type of facts they would need, from what sources, etc. and how they would give their opinions. Emphasize the fact that they are not actually writing the paper but brainstorming ideas on how to organize the opinion-giving.
6. Ask students to share their work with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: