An activity for students to share the same opinion with somebody else about a topicSugerencia de uso
1. This is the same template students used in the previous session. Students wrote their opinions about " Children and teens are entitled to the freedom to express their opinions."
2. Students worked individually, but this time they have to find out someone who thinks the same ways as them.
3. Let students ask questions to other classmates until they find someone who shares the same opinion (s) and themselves.
4. Distribute the template for them to discuss and agree on their reasons to justify their opinions.
5. Monitor and help.
6. Ask students to exchange their 'opinions in pairs' with other pairs and express their opinions on how well- expressed those were.
Compartir MED en classroom: