A template for students to write opinions and give reasonsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students what is needed to give an opinion, a convincing one.
3. You may ask students to look at the expression in their notes or textbooks and review them,
4. Distribute the template and guide students through it.
5. Ask students to think of the topic "Children and teens are entitled to the freedom to express their opinions."
6. Ask students to write their opinion by giving three reasons to justify it.
7. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
8. Invite students to read their opinions and ask the class to check if they were actually reasons to justify the opinions.
Compartir MED en classroom: