An activity for students to discuss child labor around the worldSugerencia de uso
1. Project the picture and read the title for students.
2. Ask them what they think about child labor.
3. Read the top ten ana help with vocabulary.
4. Ask students what these countries have in common.
5. Ask students to write their opinions about this problem and include information about Mexico as well.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Ask students to read their opinions to the class and choose the ones that best express an opinion.
Compartir MED en classroom: