An activity for students to review and learn more vocabulary to express opinionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the image and ask students to describe it.
2. Discuss with students the importance of using the right expressions when giving opinions or disagreement on a topic.
3. Draw students' attention towards the right side and point at 'Expressing personal doubt'.
4. Ask students to copy the sentences in their notebook in a list format.
5. Read the sentences and help with vocabulary as needed.
6. Ask students to choose one expression from each section an to give you original sentences.
Compartir MED en classroom: