A grammar worksheet for students to practice the use of HOWEVER in expression contrast while giving n opinionSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students how many different connectors or linkers they remember and use.
3. Distribute the worksheet and tell students they are going to practice using HOWEVER so they can include it in their vocabulary when giving opinions , for example.
4. Read the information in the speech bubble and make sure students understand its meaning.
5. Ask students to write the sentences using their own ideas.
6. Ask students to sit in pairs and read their sentences to each other to contrast their ideas in their sentences.
Compartir MED en classroom: