A grammar review of connectorsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the presentation into your computer.
2. Review what 'connectors' are and what their main function is.
3. Discuss with students the importance of using appropriate connectors when giving opinions and connecting ideas.
4. Project the first slide and read the examples.
5. Ask students what the function of those three connectors is.
6. Project the next two slides and discuss the meaning of connector there, not necessarily translation, but meaning as in how it helps express effective ideas.
7. Ask students to give opinions of children's rights, for example, using connectors.
Compartir MED en classroom: