An activity for students to give their opinions on a universal right: educationSugerencia de uso
1. Download the picture or project it with the beam projector.
2. Ask students to describe it and what feelings they experience.
3. Review with students what children's right this is from previous sessions.
4. Ask students to give and write down their opinions about the issue.
5. Remind students some sentences that can help in expressing their opinions, 'I thin, I believe, In my opinion, As I see it, etc'
6. Get some of the opinions from students before they start writing and discuss.
7. Invite students to read their opinions about this topic: education as a universal right.
Compartir MED en classroom: