An activity for students to express and defend their opinionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. This activity can be modified to the conditions of your classroom and class as well.
2.Place each sign (they come in the same file: (agree, strongly agree, disagree, strongly disagree) in a different corner of the classroom.
3. Ask the students to stand up. Read one of the statements to the class, e.g. 'Celebrities earn too much money'.
4. Tell the students to go to the corner that best matches their opinion on the topic, i.e. strongly agree, agree, disagree, strongly disagree.
5. The students in the same corner discuss why they chose that opinion and then report their reasons back to the class.
6. After each corner has given reasons for their opinion, the students from the different corners politely refute another corner's opinion. Afterward, see if any of the students want to switch to another corner. Repeat the process with another statement and so on.
Compartir MED en classroom: