An activity for students to discuss the importance of Human RightsSugerencia de uso
1. This is the second part of the activity, students were to plan a booklet on children's rights and worked on it.
2. Ask students what rights they included in their booklet.
3. If students haven't finished their booklet, give them some more time. Remind them it doesn't have to be anything so elaborated.
4. Invite students to exchange their booklets with other classmates and give feedback.
5. Have a class discussion on what would be the top three children's rights in their lists.
Compartir MED en classroom: