An activity for students to learn about children's rightsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to plan and design a booklet on child rights.
3. Ask students to read the 4 rights and the descriptions.
4. Ask students to decide and choose some rights they want to include in their booklet.
5. Discuss with students their choices and ask them to use the form to work on the booklet.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
Compartir MED en classroom: