A video for students to discuss the importance of knowing your rightsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students they are going to watch a video that shows a particular situation of a kind in school .
3.Write on the board the following WH_ words, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, HOW, WHICH, WHY.
4. Ask students to write those down in their notebooks and record information under them related to the situation in the video.
5. Play the video and make pauses for students to organize their information
6. Ask students to compare their information with other classmates and see if they 'understood' what happened.
Compartir MED en classroom: