An activity for students to discuss children's human rights areSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to sow the picture.
2. Give students one of the rights 1-5, then start again 1-5 until everybody has gotten one.
3. Ask students to mingle and find two more classmates with the same right number.
4. Sit together and discuss that right, write a paragraph, and use some examples to present to the class.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Invite students to read their paragraphs and ask other students with the same number to contribute and make comments about them using their information
Compartir MED en classroom: