An activity for students to discuss Human RightsSugerencia de uso
1. This is the second part of the activity that started in the last session.
2. Project the poster and ask students to copy the question on the right in their notebooks.
3. Ask students to interview three classmates and record their answers as well as their names.
4. Ask students to share their answers with the class and report what information they got.
5. Have a class discussion about what Human organizations they know.
Compartir MED en classroom: