An activity for students to discuss Human RightsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to sow the poster.
2. Ask students to describe it.
3. Review the importance of Human Rights in society.
4. Draw students' attention to the questions on the left. Read them and ask students to copy them in their notebooks.
5. Ask students to interview three classmates asking those questions and record their answers including the name of the student.
6. Encourage students to participate enthusiastically.
7. Ask students to report what their classmates said and have a class discussion on what they believe the most important human right is.
Compartir MED en classroom: