An activity to discuss specific cases about human rightsSugerencia de uso
1. This is the second part of the activity that started the last session. Project the activity and this is the thrid page.
2. Revie with students what the exercises were about and specifically what the situation with 'Brian' is.
3. Ask students to work in pairs and answer the questions.
4. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
5. Invite students to discuss their answers with another pair.
Compartir MED en classroom: